VOTE APRIL 3rd!!!!!
“Passion and skill. These are the first words I think of when it comes to Jerilyn. As a prosecutor, Jerilyn was fair but tough. I am certain that these attributes will make her an excellent judge who will benefit the citizens of Manitowoc County.”
– Joel Urmanski, District Attorney
“I heartily endorse her for the position of Manitowoc Circuit Court Judge. She has a broad knowledge of the law, experience and the temperament for the position, all of which are essential attributes for a judge to be successful.”
– Hon. Darryl Deets, Ret. Manitowoc Judge
Welcome and thank you for visiting my website. I invite you to browse the site to learn more about me, my career, my community involvement, and my supporters.
I have spent almost every day of my legal career arguing cases in our local county courthouses. I have handled over 6,000 cases during my legal career in Manitowoc County alone. I am confident that my beliefs, along with my extensive experience, excellent education, and commitment to public service, make me the ideal candidate for Manitowoc County Circuit Court Judge. If you agree, I ask for your vote.
- I am the only candidate who has worked as a Manitowoc County Assistant District Attorney.
- I am the only candidate endorsed by a Manitowoc County Circuit Court Judge.
- I am the only candidate recognized for my work on behalf of crime victims by the Wisconsin Victim Witness Professionals Association.
- I am the only candidate to work as a trainer for the Wisconsin Department of Justice and Wisconsin Department of Corrections.
- I am the only candidate who has been endorsed by multiple legal professionals from all levels of the court system, including Circuit Court Judges, a Municipal Court Judge, a Court Commissioner, a County Sheriff, Former and Current District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, and many local Attorneys.
As you make your decision on whom to vote for, I encourage you to speak with professionals who work in our local court system. I am confident that what you will hear from sworn law enforcement officers, social workers, court clerks, court reporters, attorneys, and others will convince you to support me on election day.
Vote Dietz for Judge on April 3, 2018!
Paid for by Dietz For Judge, William Badini Treasurer.